Wall mount enclosures with swing arm are available in 550mm deep, comes in 6ru,12ru and 18ru. They are designed for the installation of both cabling and equipment and are ideal for use across a range of applications including local area networking (LAN) cabling and hardware, and the housing of security, audio and visual equipment. The strong hinge allows the enclosure swing to the side to provide easy access to the rear of your equipment.
Each cabinet is designed with strength, ease of use and aesthetics in mind. Features such as quick release doors and side panels, fully adjustable front and rear mounting rail and above average access through either the top or base of the cabinet making the product extremely flexible and easy to install cables and equipment in to.
A full range of rack accessories are available to complete cable or equipment installation from shelving through to ventilation and power distribution units.
- Exquisite design with precise dimension and craftmanship
- Industry leading powder coating process ensures a striking and long lasting finish
- Double section welded frame structure
- Easy opertion and maintainance at the back
- Cable entry at the top cover and bottom panel
- Framed safety glass front door opens over 180 degrees;.Quick release doors and side panel
- Adjustable front and rear 19'' mounting rail
- Hinged swing arm allows the enclosure to be opened to 90 degrees
- Vents on top cover provisioned for optional fans installation
Compliance with ANSI/EIA-RS-310-D, IEC60297-2, DIN41494
600(w) x 550(d) x 370(h)
Unit comes fully assembled
Free shipping is only applicable for major cities in the states of NSW, VIC and QLD. Please contact our friendly staff for competitive shipping rates to anywhere else.