Wall mount enclosures are available in a choice of 450mm and 600mm depths. They are designed for the installation of both cabling and equipment and are ideal for use across a range of applications including local area networking (LAN) cabling and hardware, and the housing of security, audio and visual equipment.
Each cabinet is designed with strength, ease of use and aesthetics in mind. Features such as quick release doors and side panels, fully adjustable front and rear mounting rail and above average access through either the top or base of the cabinet making the product extremely flexible and easy to install cables and equipment in to.
A full range of rack accessories are available to complete cable or equipment installation from shelving through to ventilation and power distribution units.
- Exquisite design with precise dimension and craftmanship
- Industry leading powder coating process ensures a striking and long lasting finish
- Framed safety glass front door
- Quick release doors and side panel
- Adjustable front and rear 19'' mounting rail
- Removable cable entry panel in top and base. NB. The back is not removeable.
Compliance with ANSI/EIA-RS-310-D, IEC60297-2, DIN41494
600(w) x 450(d) x 770(h)
Unit comes fully assembled
Free shipping is only applicable for major cities in Australia. Please contact our friendly staff for competitive shipping rates to anywhere else.