LED TUBE - T8 REPLACEMENT FOR FLURO TUBES
LED tubes are sustainable alternative to fluroscent tube lights, having a longer lifespan and reducing power consumption.
LED tube lighting saves energy by being even more efficient than the flourescent tube that it replaces. Fluorescent tube dual-battern installations can consume up to 90W. An LED Tube lighting installation will reduce this energy consumption by up to 75% plus LEDs also eliminate the surge of power and annoying flicker start-up.
Easy to fit as the LED tube can be used directly with exisitng fluorescent tube lighting installations, now with no discernible difference in light colour, quality or brightness.
LED tube lighting is perfect for office space, retailing lighting, shop fronts, warehouses, garages and in the home.
- Redcued energy consumption by up to 65%
- Cool light reduces the ambient temperature.
- Energy saving and environmentally friendly.
- NO UV or IR Radiation, friendly light.
- No warm up: full brightness immediately on turning on the switch.
- Powered from a single end of the LED Tube.
- Reduce carbon emissions
- All Polycarbonate Housing.