EWR series of floor standing rack is a versatile range of 600 mm wide racks fitted with a glass front door. Designed to accommodate a load of up to 800 kg and available in a range of heights and depths. They offer features that make them suitable for a wide range of applications in the data, security, audio visual and telecommunication arenas.
- Exquisite design with precise dimension and craftmanship
- Industry leading powder coating process with nano ceramic surface treatment ensures striking and long lasting finish
- SPCC cold rolled steel, 2mm thick mounting rail; 1.0mm thick side panels; 1.2mm thick others.
- 800 kg load capacity
- 6 piece removable modulated base cut outs provide huge openning for cable entry
- 2 cut outs with cover for cable entry on the top
- Heavy duty lockable casters and adjustable feet included
- Adjustable feet and casters can be fitted simultaneously
- Aesthetically pleasing framed glass front door, 5mm thick tempered glass
- Swing handle lock fitted to glass front door
- Cam lock fitted to steel rear door
- Removable side panels with cam locks installed
- Full height front and rear adjustable 19" mounting rail
- Clear marking with RU height positions on the mounting rail
- Supplied fully assembled or flat packed
Compliance with ANSI/EIA-RS-310-D, IEC60297-2, DIN41494
600(w) x 600(d) x 1550(h) not including caster. Caster height 70mm.
- 1 x EWR Series 32RU floor standing rack 600mm depth
- 1 x Double fan kit installed on top cover
- 1 x 6 way power board
- 2 x Fixed shelf
- 1 x 40 Pack of M6 screws with cushion and cage nuts
Free shipping is only applicable for major cities in the states of NSW, VIC and QLD. Please contact our friendly staff for competitive shipping rates to anywhere else.
Other DetailsA life time guarantee against corrosion and structural integrity, provided the floor standing racks are within reasonable care by the purchaser: - Third party non universal rack accessories must not be installed in the rack - Equipment must be installed in accordance to the manufacturer's instructions - Warranty does not cover damages and defects caused by regular wear and tear - Warranty does not cover improper use or any use outside of the normal application - The life time warranty is non-transferable
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very nice 19” rack for the money. Love the deep black finish. Well done guys.