S-Click™ Hourly Mech Timer 2 Wire 240V 1.7
The S-Click mech timer and switch range is a versatile range of products specifically designed to manage power use in the domestic environment but can also be used in commercial applications.
The modular approach allows for flexible use of the timers and switches in a wide range of applications, whilst preserving a modern style suitable for any décor.
Developed, Designed and Manufactured in Australia at Hendon South Australia, all units comply with Australian EMC Emission and Safety Standards requirements.
Caution: The 2-Wire Timer switches cannot be used for fans, motors, or iron core ballasts. The switching of inductive loads requires use of the 3-Wire series.
Suggested Applicaton: Heated Towel Rail (<400W), Heated Mirrors, Security Lighting, Garden & Decorative Lighting
Easy to use and set:
• Tap on tap off
• 1-30 minute time out
• Sustained Press – Double Timeout up to 24 Hour Max
• Hold to 10 Second to enter Program Mode
• 10 minute timeout warning
• Amber LED
Mech Timer Features
• Supports timer and additional feature modes of power switching operations
• Convenience of a timer switch and additional feature switch in one push button
• Timer switch cuts out energy wastage due to power being left on unnecessarily
• LED indicates device status
• Easy user time-out period programming
• Compatible with a wide range of HPM and Clipsal style switch plates and accessories
• Supplied with with easy swapping HPM and Clipsal style buttons for a perfect fit
• Retrofit compatible
• Multiple timer units can fit onto a single plate – up to six (Note load de-rating due to temperature rise in wall box)
Dimensions: 51mm in length (including button)
MADE IN AUSTRALIA