Electronic Wholesalers Online respects our customers rights to privacy of their information.
Electronic Wholesalers Online respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in it's Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce.
We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with those guidelines, Electronic Wholesalers Online would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of providing your Name, Address and Phone Number to our Delivery Contractors (Fastway, or Australia Post) which delivery the products you have ordered.
Information collected by Electronic Wholesalers Online
Your contact information, including:
- named individuals
- Fax numbers and
- Email addresses
- Postal Address
- Information about what services you have ordered from Electronic Wholesalers online
- Information about what services you have enquired
- Your interest in receiving Electronic Wholesalers Online email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and Electronic Wholesalers Online
- A customer relationship management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees
- Your accesses to our website
Generally, you have no obligation to provide any information requested by us. If you choose to withhold requested information however, we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services that depend on the collection of that information, particular if the collection of that information is required by law.
What Electronic Wholesalers Online does with your information
We do not make your personal information available to third parties, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as our Delivery Contractors (Fastway, or Australia Post, which are provided with your Name, Address and Phone Number) which delivery the products you have ordered.
- We do not provide data to third parties (except delivery parteners as outlined above).
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Electronic Wholesalers Online
- We monitor and store your online requests for webpage’s and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business (this might include recording the fact you set up and deleted an email account, etc)
As a customer of Electronic Wholesalers Online you will receive occasional email communications from Electronic Wholesalers Online that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.
For more information about Privacy law and the National Privacy Principles is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.